Please consider making a donation to help fund and establish our and your community.
"Your life and mine should be valued not by what we take... but by what we give."-- Edgar Allen
List of Current Communities we are working with: Dillon County, Marion County, Latta, Lake View County, Richland County.
WILL YOUR COUNTY BE NEXT... WE WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU!
The East Nile Farms Hydroponic Project
Our current project:
We are working with The East Nile Farms a high tech hydroponic indoor farming company. They produce clean produce in a sustainable way, providing jobs and education to those that are employed and underemployed. Our staff performs in several roles for The East Nile Farms, we have identified the opportunities for community participation, identifying the skills setting and job placement needed for the communities that The East Nile Farms has and will expand to. The East Nile Farms has brought $15 plus million dollars to the community along with 300 plus new jobs. We assist other agencies in providing ACT and Work Keys to help establish job placement in the community and we have promoted The East Nile Farms in many ways to help the communities understand The East Nile Farms mission along with helping The East Nile Farms understand what is needed to help each community grow along with their expansions. We have worked hand in hand with local commerce and state agencies with the growth of The East Nile Farms in their press conferences, community events (hiring fairs), and including their public ground breaking. Our goal is through the growth of The East Nile Farms and other corporations the needs of the community will always be heard.
What we ask from you...
To help us ensure that the community needs are identified and heard through Grassroots I Inc.
How can you do this....
- Make a donation or pledge into our efforts to help each community
- Sponsor an event
- Become a Grassroots I Inc. volunteer
- Tell us the needs of your community
- Contact us with the needs of your company and your concerns of outreach in your community
Your donation will contribute to:
- We ensure communities we work with will develop as businesses develop.
- As businesses expand we strive to help them intergrade with the community, in doing this we help develop a strong relationship between citizens and the businesses.
- We identify the strategy of the businesses we work with to serve the social needs of the citizens of each community.
- We emphasize communication, socialization, job placement, scholarships, and community development in all of our programs.
- We network with local and state wide agencies to identify resources that can be used for business development and social development.